WE SEE THE BUSINESS OF CLIENTS AS OUR OWN, SO WE ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE ADVICE ON NOT ONLY LEGAL, BUT ALSO STRATEGIC AND BUSINESS ISSUES.
We operate in a targeted and personalized manner, which allows us to offer innovative and efficient proposals, according to the needs of each company, to support safe and agile decision-making. We provide guidance on all issues of labor law to organizations of the most varied of sizes and sectors.
Our legal advice takes into account the trends, positioning, and form of action of the Bureau of Labor, the Labor Prosecutor’s Office, and labor unions, to give a comprehensive and up-to-date view on all aspects of the client’s specific situation and present the elements necessary for decision-making.
In addition to offering complete and integrated solutions, our team works interfacing with professionals from other areas of the firm, especially those dealing with corporate, tax, regulatory, and compliance litigation.
Our professionals are recognized in the rankings of the most relevant publications in the industry, such as Chambers & Partners, Legal 500, Análise Advocacia 500, and Latin America Corporate Counsel Association.
Always looking for solutions to avoid disputes or end them with the least possible impact on our clients' businesses, our services include:
- Crisis prevention and management in cases involving regulatory inspections and investigations of employees and executives in a wide range of contexts.
- Preventive legal advice for Human Resources departments.
- Preparation and analysis of employment contracts, including for hiring foreigners.
- Formatting or harmonization of short- and long-term variable compensation and benefit packages, including share-based incentive plans.
- Analysis of Environmental Risk Prevention Programs (PPRA) and Occupational Health and Medical Control Programs (PCMSO) to assess compliance with current legislation (Regulatory Standards - NRs).
- Support in labor union negotiations and collective bargaining, participating in round tables and conciliation committees.
- Preparation of collective bargaining agreements and employment agreements.
- Assistance in labor union meetings.
- Preparation of studies and opinions on labor law and social security issues, including private pension plans.
- Assistance in conducting labor due diligence.
JUDICIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE LITIGATION
- Representation of individuals and legal entities in judicial and administrative proceedings related to the application of labor and social security standards.
- Representation of companies and trade unions in collective bargaining.
- Advice and conduct of outsourcing litigation.
- Development, implementation, and review of affirmative policies and diversity policies.
- Assistance in compliance and supervision of quotas of apprentices and PCDs.
- Implementation of measures to provide inclusion in the labor market.
- Lectures, training, and webinars on prevention of bullying and sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Development of best practices for people management and leadership.
- Development of strategies and procedures for risk management related to the social aspects of the business.
- Analysis of employment contracts and provision of services to identify irregular situations.
- Conducting investigations, opinions, and memoranda with risk assessments and recommendations of measures to adapt the client to the necessary social aspects, such as diversity, inclusion, and non-discrimination.